This is by far one of my favorite guided meditation scripts!
Your body is a living biosuit (home) for your spirit to reside. It deserves loving intention, attention, and care. You can literally pour healing-nourishing energy into what is right with you (gratitude) and positively affect your health, prevent illness, and heal emotional wounds.
This can be done by performing a body scan guided meditation to detect subtle energies in your body.
Guided Meditation Script:
- Lay down in a comfortable position with your head and neck supported, and take three deep cleansing breaths. Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth with your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth.
- Imagine a ray/beam of light first entering your third-eye (located around the middle of the forehead, slightly above the junction of the eyebrows). Now imagine the light slowly moving downward scanning each part of your body.
- Take a few moments and just become aware of the flow of energy within your body, notice that it’s more than something happening within you, but it’s also apart of who you are.
- Now mindfully scan every cell in your body as you keep breathing slowly with intention. Every time you inhale, breathe in healing-nourishing energy. Every time you exhale, blow out any negative energy (stress, anxiety, fear, etc.) you may feel.
- Notice the flow of energy in your body again. There’s no right or wrong here, there’s only what is.
- If you feel negative energy or blockage in a certain area of your body, feel your way into it. Sit with it. Ask your body why* that block is there and what you need to do to release it.
- It helps to breathe into that area until you feel the block dissolving.
- When you feel the scan is complete, take three final deep cleansing breaths to clear out any energetic residue.
*Try not to judge or analyze the wisdom that comes to you. Often, we experience energy blocks in our body because our body is trying to tell us something. The body has profound wisdom within, all you need to do is pay attention and ask.
The more you perform this body scan guided meditation, the more balance and vibrancy you will experience.
Here’s another great article: 7 Best YouTube Guided Meditations