I am about to expose you to a spiritual healing meditation that can be quite unexpected.
It does not involve sitting peacefully with your eyes closed and entering into a state of quiet bliss. On the contrary, it involves sitting as your five-year-old-self with your eyes open and curiously entering a state of exhilarated bliss.
Watch the video all the way through, and then pull out a pad of paper and write down ideas/thoughts/feelings:
- Did you start to tear up at any point?
- When did highly-charged inspiration enter your heart?
- When were you smiling ear-to-ear with pure joy?
- What are you feeling?
- What can you see for yourself?
There's no wrong way to do this (only your personal truth).
Here's an example of someone's raw notes after watching:
Here's an another example:
1. The little boy painting. He never gave up…He kept going every time he failed…He was determined. Just because you failed doesn't mean you give up. You have to be determined and have faith in yourself to keep going. You see the determination in the little boy's eyes…He had his own vision…
2. The violinist. The judges are criticizing her style. Putting her down and telling her that she will not make it. People will try to knock you down, but you just have to believe in your dreams. Not everyone has to like what you do…In the end, you have to like what you do to be successful. Follow your dreams, and be different.
3. The little boy having a vision, while also blocking out all the negativity. His parents fighting and him getting bullied…So sad…But you have to block it out, and stay focused to keep going. Being bullied because he was different. He was creative and not a follower. He did what he believed, no matter what!
What does this have to do with "spiritual" healing?
The raw information that you write on paper will reveal a sacred message from the core of your be-ing; dare I say, your spiritual-self. Only your spiritual-self, not your cognition (and associated ego), knows how to heal you on a spiritual level.
What small steps can you make today?
Let this powerful feeling that you have inside you right now guide you toward three actions you can take! Harness this energy to heal and make change…right now.
Pick up the phone and make calls, appointments, etc. to keep yourself accountable.
Can you recommend any spiritual healing meditations?
Please share them with me here.